Things I Am Loving Right Now
1. Family Time, Allday, Everyday
2. Crisp Fall Air accompanied by Seasons First Scattered Snowflakes
3. Morning Pages and Journaling
4. Essie's Fall Nail Color- Clothing Optional
5. Shipyard Pumpkin Head ( yes with rimmed cinnamon sugar)
6. Peppermint Tea
7. Thick Fleece Socks
9. Brene Brown's new book " Braving the Wilderness"
10. One Pot Creamy Pumpkin Pasta ( Recipe coming soon!)
11. Pumpkin Seeds- Perfectly Roasted with lots of Lawrys Seasoning
12. Cider Mimosas...WHAT!!
13. Freedom, in All its Glory
14. Ugg Boots in Classic Cardy
15. Plaid Blanket-style Scarves
16. Julia Roberts Movies-especially Runaway Bride and StepMom right now
17. Lazy Saturday Mornings with EllaKate and Piper Rose being all Goofy
18. Homemade Chicken Pot Pies
19. Fall Inspired Julia Dress ( Thanks Stace!)
20. Christmas Music! Yes, I HAVE started obsessively listening to Bing Crosby...
21. Sunday mornings spent at the Lancaster Congregational Church
22. Warm Mocha Lips
23. Slow Cooker Meals
24. Positively Positive.com
25. Devacurl Shampoo and Conditioner
This is the time of year to be Thankful and the photo above says it all. My Beloved Mom and Daughter. May God Bless you and your Family during this Special Season...
With Thankfulness and Love,